Nobody understands the Middle East better than us
An Agency born in the Middle East, we help clients tell their stories to audiences across this vast and diverse region. More, we are the channel through which regional brands with global aspirations reach the world.
We understand the Middle East and we deliver results for our clients every day. We are the region’s Agency of Record for governments, multinational companies, businesses and institutions.
- Our heritage defines us: Since the year 2000, we have built a track record as an independent company enhancing and protecting reputations, and in securing the communication goals of our clients in a variety of sectors. In 2008, the firm transformed into majority-owned WPP Group Company and an integral part of Burson-Marsteller.
- Our talent sets us apart: We are a team of nearly 200 communications professionals from 30+ countries, including over 21 Middle East and North Africa nations. It’s a team that brings unmatched local experience and insights with strong international expertise.
- Our expertise: Five industry-specific practice teams - Brand Communication, Corporate, Financial, Enterprise & Technology and Public Affairs - earn us the trust of our clients. A digital, design and marketing subsidiary - Proof ME; and a full-service research insights agency - PSB Research ME - complete our offering.
- Our strong local presence: 11 regional offices and six affiliates in all key regional cities make us the Middle East’s PR agency of record.
- Our thought leadership platform: The annual Arab Youth Survey, which provides unmatched insights into the region’s largest demographic, its youth. The Survey enables policymakers and businesses to understand their audience better and helps us delver evidence-based communication solutions.
That is why ASDA’A Burson-Marsteller is today the calling card for impactful Public Relations in the Middle East.
To know more about ASDA’A Burson-Marsteller, visit www.asdaabm.com
Watch our panel of experts discuss the key findings of the ASDA’A Burson-Marsteller Arab Youth Survey 2017. The wide-ranging conversation takes on hot-button issues facing youth today, including lack for job opportunities and the threats posed by extremism.